Recent Posts

Blog Archive



Thursday, September 25, 2008

3 Things Every College Student Should Do Before the End of This Year

By Ken Nobo

3 Things Every College student Should Do Before the End Of This Year

I'm going to tell you 3 incredibly simple things that will improve your life if you implement it.

But here is the catch: you have to do it before the end of this year.

Why?

Because if you don't implement these habits now, chances are you never will do it. Plus, the sooner you implement these habits, the quicker you'll make money.

So while further ado here are 3 things every college students should do before the end of this year.

1. Get into the habit of exercising.

You see, I used to work out whenever I "feel like it" which amounts to never working out at all. That's why I was this skinny, tall guy. But since I implemented the habit of exercising 1 hour a day, 5 times a week ... I look like the the Spartans from 300. No kidding! Not everyone can afford a gym membership but there are no excuses. Just go outside and start working out using a body weights, and do body exercises like pullups, situps, push ups and the like.

2. Start saving money now.

At one point I saved over $10,000 a year, and I was making a very modest income. Just put $50 or $100 every time you get a check in the mail. Put the mony into your savings account. Use your saving money for something inexpensive. For example, I used my savings on laser eye surgery which cost around $4000. (Best thing ever)

3. Learn how to make money without a job

I still find it amusing that people think that they need a job (just. over. broke) to make money. Society have us brainwashed into thinking that we must get a job in order to make a living, right? But the fact is, you don't need to make a full time living on your own. Perhaps you want to make a part-time income on the Internet. Learn about affiliate marketing, and very soon you'll be earning $100 while you sleep overnight. (Happens to me all the time)


To be honest with you, making money on the Internet during your spare time is easy if you know what to do. Come to my website and grab my free report, "Newbie $2500/month Income System". I'm not trying to sell you anything but rather hope you learn how to make money on the Internet so you'll never be broke again.

Grab the "Newbie $2500/month Income System" report here: http://kennubo.com/collegemoney

I've been making money on the Internet since 2006, and I'm a nobody. Maybe you're a nobody. Nobodys can still make money on the Internet. Maybe you just want to make $50-100 a day on the Internet. That's doable, it's not that hard if you know what to do. Click on my website to get started: Easy jobs for college students

No comments:

 

GooContents | Jump to TOP